Tuesday 18 January 2011

Chair of AMC decided this week

Thursday sees the election of 2011′s Chair of the Affiliate Marketing Council, and I am finally going to get over to the IAB to attend the council meeting, something I plan to do on a more regular basis in 2011.

Up for the chair this year are
Ewan Darby (Neo@Ogilvy), Helen Southgate (Sky) and Sanjit Atwal (TradeDoubler) and I look forward to seeing who gets the vote.

I hope to see some affiliates and industry contacts while there for a catch up after a very busy Q4. some amazing results when you review out entire year and be nice to see some old faces. I understand attendance on the affiliate side is sometimes a bit light but I hope that can change as the industry tries to get its head the new developments and regulations in virtual currency, social media, retargeting and so on.

No comments: